Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Almost there

I finished labeling and binding three of the QBB's and only have two left.  Considering my busy day, I'm lucky to have done anything at all.  First, my mom and step dad stopped by for a visit on their way home from St. Louis.  After they left, I picked up my dad and went out to the gal who sells produce outside of town and bought some goodies.  Dad wanted to run past my brother's to see if he got his car running, so we did that.  After dropping him off, we got company again when my brother in law came to stay tonight.  He drives over the road and had a chance to visit, so of course I had to make a home made meal for him.  We had tilapia fillets, fried potatoes, corn, and sliced tomatoes for supper.  After that, My brother in law, husband, and neighbor all wanted to go up to the local tavern and have a beer, so I went along for a soda.  I only stayed about half an hour, then walked home.

I'm not giving up on finishing the last two yet tonight.  Maybe I can take a quick nap...  haha.

No comments: