Thursday, August 9, 2012

Surprise visit

Yesterday, after work, I was just getting ready to make dinner when my brother in law who drives a semi for a living called saying he would be in the neighborhood.  Well, it was such a nice surprise to have him for company, I'm not even complaining that I didn't get to sew last night!

Today, immediately after work, my friend and I are going to Lowe's.  The pool coping arrived yesterday and I'm itching to get the tubing or whatever to put in the leader sleeves. 

I'm also going to get a new potty for the basement.  If I have to install the thing myself, it's going to happen.  Soon.  I'm in the basement a lot and it's ridiculous to have to run upstairs to go when there's one a few yards away.  It has needed to be replaced for years.  It sits in the open, so I'll just put a curtain up around it.

No comments: