Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Week three

This will be the third week in a row that Nick has played for an 'open mike' night at one of the local taverns uptown.  Now, I am not comfortable in a bar/tavern at all, but I feel guilty if I don't at least go listen to him play for a little while.  So the last couple weeks I have gone up there, had one Diet Pepsi, and gone home.  It would be different if Ev didn't work evenings and we were both up there, but I just don't feel comfortable sitting in a bar alone.  Call me old fashioned, it just doesn't seem okay for a married woman.  At least not one my age!  haha.

I'm not sure if I will go up tonight or not.  It depends on what I start doing when I get home.  Maybe I will get the urge to sew, and if that happens I will just roll with it.

No comments: