Monday, May 30, 2011

Clue 6 is next

I have worked on the mystery through clue 5.  Looked at clue 6, but not going to start on it tonight.  Got another lousy nosebleed and I am just disgusted about it.  I keep checking my blood pressure and it's okay, so I have no clue what's going on, but they have really become frequent, almost daily, occurrences, and I'm just plain disgusted.  Guess if it keeps up I'll make an appointment with the doc, but I really don't know what he can do.  Last time I went in for them I had to see and ear nose and throat doc and he just made it worse.

Ev has to go in tonight and work half of the midnight shift on his machine.  It means he has to go in for four hours, from 11pm to 3am.  Stinks.  Well, at least he got a good dinner tonight.  I did make the steaks on the broiler for him and I, and the mushroom caps for Nick.  Had our corn on the cob and steamed broccoli and garlic toast.  Didn't make the potatoes or mac salad. 

Still got the hose in the pool.  It is s.l.o.w. to fill.  What a project.  It will be worth it when it's all done, at least.  I know Nick and Johanna will enjoy it, and Ev certainly will.  He likes to get in the pool before work to cool off.  It helps to have your body temp down a little before going into that hot factory every afternoon.  I'll be in it after work in the evenings.

1 comment:

Diana and LaDonna said...

Don't wait, go ahead and make an appointment. They probably won't have a time right away anyway.

I know you will enjoy your pool!

LaDonna