Monday, May 9, 2011

Monday night and I'm tired

Sure am glad this day's over.  Mondays just seem to drag at work.  Then when I get home I'm too beat to do much of anything.  Tonight Johanna and Ben came by to show me pics from their Vegas trip.  They had a good time. 

I made burgers and fries for supper.  The kids ate and then headed home.  Nick sent me a text from his gig in Springfield with the jazz band.  He's having a good night.

Gave my coworker the baby quilt today.  He said that the baby quilt I had given the other grandchild is hanging above her bed, now that the child is too big to use it.  The mom didn't want to pack it away so she hung it up!  That made me feel pretty good.

1 comment:

Diana and LaDonna said...

Sorry you had a long Monday. How nice that your quilt is appreciated and loved!

LaDonna