Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Cow jailbreak

I really don't lead a dull life.  Today my friend and I went for our walk on our afternoon break at work.  As we were heading back to the office we witnessed a jailbreak by ten young cows/bulls.  See the one on the left?  He's looking back at the creek where they came under the fence at.  I think he was urging another one of his friends to mooove it!

Nick's phone needs to be replaced.  He is not having luck with it, and since it's still under warranty, Verizon is replacing it free.  I have said it before but I'll say it again.  I have always had the best of luck with Verizon's customer service.  They are top notch in my book.

Here is the back of the baby quilt I finished Sunday.  I just thought this Disney material was really cute.  I didn't purchase it, at least not that I remember.  I think it was in a box of scraps someone gave me.  There was just about a yard of it, enough to make a baby quilt.
This was the front.  I didn't do anything fancy at all, just randomly threw squares that coordinated with the back together and then quilted in a wavy line with variegated thread.  There's a label in the bottom left corner with the baby's name on it.

1 comment:

Diana and LaDonna said...

I remember when I lived in farming country, they would sometimes have an announcement at church, "Mr. Farmer, your cows are out!" Up he would go with a couple of others to go round them up!

Cute baby quilts!

LaDonna