Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Frogs are singing

Those frogs are sure singing tonight!  I really love to hear them.  The other night when it was storming they were really going at it too.

Here's a picture of the cover for the cedar chest.  It's all quilted and waiting for binding and corner ties.  I'm not real pleased with my quilting on it, but I am determined to 'just do it'.  I will get better with time.  I did a bigger loopy loop on it than on the one wall hanging.  My stitch length was all over the place.  But hey, done is better than perfect, and it's not a museum piece.  I'm just going to use muslin for the binding.

Tomorrow I'm going to see Jersey Boys after work with a few friends.  They had an extra ticket and invited me, so I'm pretty excited about it.  Nick is going to come to the house and take care of the dog for a bit.  They are predicting more storms, so I don't want to leave her outside for that long of time.

Made a pot of spaghetti sauce tonight and some Italian Sausages.  Won't be cooking tomorrow night because we are stopping somewhere to eat before the show.

No comments: