Monday, May 30, 2011

Press or sew?

I really do not like to press as I sew, but it is a necessary evil...  I'm working on the Summer mystery and I'm at a point where I MUST stop and press the pieces before I move on to the next clue.  So I took a break to post!  haha.

Been working on the pool all weekend.  Good thing we had three days off, because there isn't any way we could have gotten it all done in just two.  In fact, it's going to take even longer to get it finished because it's filling so slowly, but at least we are in the home stretch of it all. 

Went to that wedding yesterday and had a nice time.  Nick spent the night here and is still asleep.  I am hoping he sticks around for dinner this evening.  I bought steaks for Ev and I, and bought some big portabella mushroom caps for him.  Also going to make steamed fresh broccoli and corn on the cob.  Might put some potatoes in the microwave for baked potatoes.  And I am halfway thinking about making some macaroni salad, since Ev likes it so much, but I really don't want to heat up the kitchen.  It's getting really warm out.  Probably be putting the air conditioning on before too long.  Sure don't look forward to that power bill once we do.

1 comment:

Diana and LaDonna said...

Gosh, Tammy, you're making me hungry!

LaDonna