Friday, May 13, 2011

Pic of Joseph's Tulips

Here is my version of 'Bring on Spring', a mystery that Marge Gordon so graciously hosted!  I'm calling it 'Joseph's Tulips" as I previously mentioned.  I do have one more border on it of the same green that was used in the leaves of the tulips.  It's a 4" border and it really makes the wall hanging look rich.  Going to try and finish up on this over the weekend.

Speaking of Marge, I owe her a great big "THANK YOU" for helping me with the patterns I lost when the computer crashed.  Marge does a really good thing when she hosts these mysteries by having us donate a very small fee to cancer research.  I am a subscriber through the mysteries for relay group on yahoo and encourage anyone who is interested to sign up.  Great cause, great patterns, and a lot of fun!

No comments: