Monday, May 23, 2011

Monday in the morning

Ran upstairs for a couple minutes before leaving for work today.  I wanted to take the manual for the Bernina to look at on my break.  I am thinking that the bobbins for it may be the same as the ones for the Kenmore.  They seem to be the same size.  The Kenmore's are metal and the Bernina's are plastic, so I don't know if that would make any difference.  At any rate, I would like to get more bobbins if the Kenmore's don't fit.

Ev has to work 12 hour shifts all week.  It's on the front end, so that means Ivy will be alone quite a bit during the day.  If the weather cooperates, she can stay outside.  And if it rains, maybe Nick will go to the house and dog sit for a little while.

I think tonight I'm going to make a turkey fettuccini dish for dinner.  Usually make it with chicken, but want to use up the rest of that turkey breast.  That will be something he can take for lunch to work and will be easy to heat up in the break room.  I'm also going to make a pot of spaghetti sauce and some Italian sausage.

The log cabin wall hanging has a name.  I'm calling it Comforting Cross.  It just seems to complement the crucifix so well, that I felt it needed a similar name.

And I'm very thankful that we did not have very bad weather last night.  Our thoughts and prayers are with the people of Joplin, MO.

No comments: