Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Storms in the morning

I am really getting tired of storms all the time.  We had another thunderstorm this morning around 6 a.m.  When I let Ivy out to do her business it was coming down pretty good.  Ivy just looked at me like "you want me to go out in that?".  She refused to leave the shelter of the doorway.  I let her out about half an hour later when the rain slowed down, but she didn't want to stay out very long then, either.  She doesn't mind storms, in fact she usually just sleeps through them, but I don't think she likes to go out in the pouring rain.  Don't blame her there!

Our neighbor has a sump pump he is going to let us use to drain the pool of what is left in it.  It's all yuck water and we need to get it out of there before we attempt to replace the liner.  Really hoping to get around to that this weekend.  Want to get that pool up and ready to go as soon as we can.  I ordered the parts absolutely necessary to get it up, but there are more that will need to be ordered before the summer is over.  It's worth it.  We get a lot of use out of the pool.

No comments: