Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Down for the count

That's what I thought I was.  My computer got seriously infected with malware when I attempted to download updates for it.  Ouch!  I had the good fortune to get advice from my techie son and a computer repair person that just happened to be in our office today.  I had to completely wipe the drive and start over from scratch with a system restore.  This doesn't make me mad, but I did lose a few things, such as quilt patterns, and pictures.  But it's better than losing the whole computer!

So I'm still in the middle of getting the computer back to normal, and won't be on it too long tonight, but at least I'm up and running!

1 comment:

Diana and LaDonna said...

You think you're doing the right thing by installing updates and this is what you get. I hate when that happens. Glad you were able to save the computer.

LaDonna