Thursday, May 12, 2011

Getting desperate

Well, maybe I'm not really desperate, but I do waffle on wanting to purchase a smaller longarm machine just to HAVE SOMETHING RIGHT NOW, or to wait until I can get the 24" Pro.  Instant gratification is nagging at my brain.  Then I think, all good things come to those who wait...  So I wait.  And will probably continue to wait until I can afford the 24" Pro...  It's what I really want anyway....  In the meantime I make tops.  Lots of tops.  Going to have to count them up one of these days and see how many tops I have waiting to be quilted.

Ivy report, 5/12/11:  Noticed last night that the mouth with a dog attached chewed up a digital alarm clock.  It was a small battery operated one I had purchased then didn't like because I couldn't read the numbers.  Still, I would have preferred she NOT eat it...  Will that dog ever stop?  haha.  I know she will mellow out in about a year.  Again, I wait...  haha.

No comments: