Friday, May 13, 2011

Cooling off a bit

It was so warm the last few days that I seriously considered turning on the air conditioning.  Glad I didn't because it has cooled down nicely and we are enjoying a good breeze.  Probably going to rain some more, but what's new?

I have Joseph's Tulips pinned and ready to be quilted.  May just get upstairs after I'm done on the computer and start on it.  Nick was here for a bit and we went out to eat at Sunset.  They have redecorated in there and it looks really nice.  I'm halfway entertaining the idea of making a wall hanging that would match the colors of the new decor and seeing if they want to purchase it.

Took Ivy for a walk this evening.  She is doing so much better on our walks.  She was a little put out tonight when another dog, not on a leash but following it's master on a bike, didn't even glance her way or give a sniff!  Poor poochie was snubbed!  haha.

No comments: