Saturday, September 29, 2012

Goodies!

 Here are a couple pics of the goodies I got at a store in Arthur today.  Above is homemade bread, dehydrated mushrooms, ground and stick cinnamon, garlic flavored bagel chips, vegetable chips, dill, Italian seasoning, marjoram, chicken rub, celery seed, popcorn, disposable pot pie tins, bean soup mix and a couple paring knives.
And in the photo above there are two iced cinnamon buns, two packages of frozen chopped rhubarb, a bag of soft caramels, garlic and herb cheese spread, three chocolate covered marshmallows, smoked hot pepper cheese, sliced pepperoni, and garlic and dill cheese curds.

These came from Beachy's Bulk Foods.  The rhubarb will be for pies but for now it's just going in the freezer.

I have pics of my other purchases from Miller's Dry Goods, but they will have to wait.

While out there today I saw many horse drawn buggies.  It is so peaceful and relaxing out there.  I really enjoyed it. 

I had lunch at a neat little sandwich shop.  I had a grilled chicken breast with barbecue sauce and mozzerella on a croissant.  It was heated then put in a panini press.  Oh it was so yummy!

1 comment:

Dora, the Quilter said...

I am so glad you were able to go. I hope I can go back for a visit one day--since the last time I was there I was just a kid.
Can't wait to see the rest of your treats!