Sunday, September 30, 2012

Oh so pretty

Come to Mama...

I just fell in love with these fabrics!  The top piece just called to me and I had to buy three yards because it said it wanted to be the back for a lap quilt.  And speaking of lap quilts, don't you think those bottom six fabrics will look great mixed and matched for a double slice top?  Ohhh, what fun I am going to have!

The fabric on the right is a cheater cloth that is going to also become a couple lap robes, with the help of the solids on the side that I picked up.

This fabric just said it wanted to become an Autumn wall hanging.  I think it will be a simple one, and it will just let the fabrics be the focal point rather than the pattern.  I'll match up some other fabrics with the colors in this material and run with it.





These cute pooches are in panels and their miniatures are in the border of this piece of fabric.  It will make a nice lap robe for a man.

So these were my fabric purchases out in Arthur.  I just can't say it enough times - I had a very nice day yesterday and really enjoyed myself!  It was so relaxing and peaceful out there.

No comments: