Sunday, September 2, 2012

Shopping trip

Ev and I went shopping yesterday in Springfield.  We had a real nice time.  Stopped at several stores, then had dinner at Olive Garden.  We don't do these things very often and it was real nice.

I did stop at Joann's and at Michaels.  Ev didn't go in, because I was just running in to look for one thing, which I did not find at either store.  I'm looking for a very thin tip to put on a glue bottle so I can run a thin line of glue.  I watched Sharon Schaumber's video on how she puts on a binding and I would like to try her method.  I guess I'll find the part online somewhere.

2 comments:

Dora, the Quilter said...

I'm pretty sure I found the very thin tip at Hobby Lobby, but I don't know if they still carry them. I do know that at one time Clotilde carried them on line and in catalog. Hope this helps.

Cassandra said...

If you find one, please post about it! I also follow Sharon's binding videos but couldn't find a good glue tip. I found one but it just clogged up with glue. On my last quilt, I just very careful squeezed out of the bottle with the lid only half open. That worked pretty well.