Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Whirlwind week

I know I mentioned it in a previous post, but there are some big changes going on at work.  It's been a whirlwind around here.  I will be glad when the dust settles!  Hopefully by the end of next week things will settle into place.  Hopefully....

Stayed up late to watch Sons of Anarchy last night, so I'm a little tired today.  My own fault!  I know better, but have to see my show, you know.

Not sure if my brother in law will stop this evening on his over the road run.  If he does, I'm going to get something good to make for dinner, kind of a treat for him, since he doesn't get many home cooked meals.

If he doesn't stop, I am hoping to get upstairs and choose the backing for Nick's quilt.  If I have something big enough to use one material, I'll do that, but if I have to piece the back, that's okay too.  I think I will try and find some kind of backing material with a pattern on it so that if my stitches aren't perfect they don't stand out as much!

No comments: