Thursday, September 13, 2012

Itchin' to be stitchin'!

Things just keep popping up that keep me from doing much sewing!  Yesterday my brother in law was visiting, and tonight I promised my great-uncle that I would take him out to dinner.  I'm just going to have to force myself to go either upstairs or downstairs to do a little bit of sewing when I get home from dinner!

I'd like to set a date to go to Arthur soon.  I've about given up on meeting my friend out there.  She has had to cancel the last two times we planned.  Both were unforseen circumstances, and I understand that.  However, I want to go....wah wah wah!

Nick seems to really be settling in to his 40 hour a week day job!  I'm so proud of hime!

Johanna is in the final push for her nursing degree.  Between school, clinicals, and juggling different jobs, she is stressed to the max.  Poor baby.  She's a trooper though.

1 comment:

Barbara said...

I was paging through the blogs on allquilting.biz and saw your mention of Arthur so had to stop. I grew up in Mattoon and will be there next week. What a coincidence! I was home Memorial day week and we went to Arthur but only to the Amish bulk food store.