Sunday, September 16, 2012

Maintenance

I had to do a little bit of maintenance/upgrade stuff on my longarm leaders.  I have my homemade snap together system for loading quilts on my leaders, but I needed to make the casing narrower because there was too much slack when I snapped the other piece over it.  I did that on the two leaders that needed it done.  I also sewed tape measures onto all of the leaders.  They start in the middle and go out from there, so I used two tape measures on each leader.  I saw that on someone's system once.  They said they measure their top or backing and then take it out evenly to be attached to the leaders.  Thought it was a good idea.

Isn't this cute?

To kitties sleeping in the comfy chair downstairs by the longarm!  Kitty love...  haha.  The black cat, Lenore, has become quite the little lover.  She likes to get under the covers and sleep at night.  Shadow still likes to cuddle every time I sit down.  She will jump in my lap and immediately start purring!

No comments: