Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Stormy weather

Had quite a thunderstorm last night.  Started around 3 a.m. and stormed off and on, mostly on, for the next 4 hours.  Ivy decided the safest place was curled up on the bed as close to me as she could get.  What a sweet puppy...  Believe it or not, 65 pounds of dog can curl up into a pretty tight ball when it wants to!

Have a doctor's appointment this afternoon.  I had some routine bloodwork done and this is the follow up visit.  Praying the results were good.

Since I'm leaving work early today, maybe I will get Nick's quilt done and loaded.  I have the borders ready to go on then it's ready for the frame.  Kind of exciting to see it get to this point finally!

Sure wish Connecting Threads would have another sale on their Essentials thread.  I would love to stock up on it, now that I know it runs through the longarm so nicely.  I need a larger selection of colors.

Going to TRY and get to Arthur this Saturday.  After so many failed attempts, I may just go myself, no matter what!  Mary and I were going to meet there Friday, but with all the upheaval at work, I felt that it was necessary for me to be here.  So Saturday is what I'm shooting for!

No comments: