Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Still looking...still waiting...

I'm still looking for a glue tip.  I haven't been to Hobby Lobby, yet, but I have looked online at their site.  I'm not seeing the metal tips online, which is what I think I would prefer.  Maybe next weekend I will get there, or possibly I will find something online and will post about it.

I'm still waiting for the perfect seam guide tool to be sent from Keepsake Quilting.  It can be purchased at other places, too.

While in Springfield, we stopped at Harbor Freight.  I wanted to get a couple smallish size magnets to try and use as guides on my older machines.  Well, the one I tried it on did not have enough metal on the bed of the machine, so that was a bust.  There are two other machines I will be checking to see if it will work on.  They were real cheap magnets, less than two dollars for a package of two. 

I also bought a magnetic picker uppper tool.  Yeah, I know, that's a real scientific description...  haha.  It's about two feet long with a magnet and grabber tool on the end of it.  I thought that would be good to pick up pins.  It was less than two bucks also at Harbor Freight.

1 comment:

Dora, the Quilter said...

I do love Harbor Freight (although I do not like the weekend crowds that sometimes postpone my visit).