Sunday, December 26, 2010

Home again

I'm so glad to be home. It's nice to go visiting, but it's also so nice to get home, and sleep in my own bed! I even changed out the sheets on the bed tonight as a special treat. I'm sure we will sleep very well tonight!

The kitties and dogs are happy to have us home. The don't want to leave us out of their sight! Ivy totally destructed the Christmas tree. She ate ornaments and light strands! She also ate both the couch cushions. I'm going to have to do some sewing on them tomorrow, but for tonight we just flipped them over and called it good.

I think the kids had a good holiday. I know I did. There wasn't a lot of money this year, but that isn't what it's all about, anyway.

I'm hoping to get down to some serious sewing tomorrow. I need to catch up with the mystery I started. Both Mom and Dad liked the tree skirts I made them. I hope to see them under their trees next year.

No comments: