Sunday, December 12, 2010

Scrappy neutrals

Here are a couple of boxes of neutrals that I plan to use in step 3 of the mystery, whenever I get done with step 2.... The blocks in step 3 are crumb blocks done in scrappy neutrals. The instructions call for 60 blocks to be made in step 3, so I really need to get done with 2 and move on already.

I just finished doing dishes for what seemed like an hour. I didn't actually finish all the dirty dishes, but I'm done for the night. There were so many I had no counter space left. I also pulled out some leftovers out of the fridge that had gone bad and washed their containers. Would everyone think I'm a horrible person if I admitted that some of those leftovers were from Thanksgiving? ugh.


Here's Ivy romping around the back yard in the snow this afternoon. She really loves the snow! See how her back is kinda rounded up? That's because she had just leapt onto something. The dog doesn't run, she leaps! It's cute to watch her.

1 comment:

Cheri said...

Just Thanksgiving? That's short term on the list of what is lurking in the back of my fridge. But we won't go there till it is an obvious waft when one opens the door. Confession is good for the soul, right?