Thursday, December 2, 2010

Snowy morning

Woke up to a light dusting of snow. It continued for part of the morning, but by the end of the day it had all melted away. It was pretty while it lasted.

So my brother calls me and asks to come over to use the internet. I told him fine, as long as he didn't bring any deer sausage (the last time he came over Wrigley was not nice to him). So what does he do, but come over straight from hunting, with blood all over his hands from gutting a deer! I could have pounded him! No wonder Wrigs goes nuts over him!

Speaking of Wrigley, I think the Benadryl is helping her with the itchies. She seems to have calmed down a lot with the scratching.

Looks like Nick might be moving back home from living with his buddy in Springfield. It will be nice to have both kids back in the house at the same time. Will take a little getting used to, but all in all will be a good thing.

No comments: