Monday, December 13, 2010

Village with people

Here is one of the tables with my lighted houses and village people (not the group!). I know it looks a little sparse in the center, but this is one of four areas I set up the houses, and I need more people and accessories. I had quite a few, but over time they have gotten broken, just with age and kids and animals.

Ev brought the Christmas tree in the house today. Ivy promptly barked at it. I guess if the house is ever attacked by evergreen trees, Ivy will hold them off! She hasn't taken down the tree yet, but it's only been one day.

I made a lemon meringue pie tonight. Promised Ev I would, so he will be happy when he gets home tonight. I didn't really 'cook' dinner tonight, just made the chicken bacon ranch subs. Easiest dinner in the world - get breaded chicken tenders from the deli, microwave bacon, cheese (mozza or provolone), ranch dressing and put it all on a bun. Yummy! When fresh tomatoes are in season, they are good on the sandwiches.

No comments: