Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Over the hump

At least tonight means I'm on the down side of the week. I have so many things I want to do, I'm in gridlock trying to motivate to do them! I think this weekend I will clear off the piano and tables and set up some of my village.

I have not done any quilting on Tennessee August for a very long time. It's been my hand quilting project that just hasn't been worked on for one reason or another. The main reason now is Ivy, but I just don't think my wrists can do much in the way of hand quilting anymore. I'd like to get it out again and maybe machine quilt it. But then I have the question of do I pick out the hand quilting or leave it in? I don't know what I'll do with it.

I baked another cheesecake tonight. Ev and the kids begged for it, so I figured why not get a couple practice cheesecakes made before Christmas? haha. Maybe I will go into business.... That would be funny because the gal a few blocks down the street actually does sell cheesecakes she bakes herself, along with salad dressing she makes. Odd combo, I know, but that's what she does. I've never had her cheesecake, but her salad dressing is very good.

No comments: