Sunday, December 12, 2010

Two guys and a tree

Here's my guys after just cutting down our Christmas tree at the tree farm. We did not spend a lot of time searching for this tree. It is very cold today, windy and snowing. The wind chill is supposed to be well below zero.

I have some short ribs cooking. Going to have them with some sauerkraut, potatoes, and corn. Last night we did go to Tilleys. I had a cheeseburger and onion rings. NOT diet food.... sigh. I don't do that very often, so I am not going to feel guilty. Well, at least not very much! haha

Went upstairs and sewed for a little while this afternoon. I am only on step two of the mystery, still. I have to sew the half square triangles together. I started on that today, but I just am not motivated right now. I think I have too much on my mind. I will admit I'm worrying about money and bills again. It's probably a worry that a lot of people have at this time of year, and I probably worry about it every year at this time, so I should just relax and have faith that everything will be okay.

No comments: