Monday, December 6, 2010

Part Two

Here are the pieces all cut out for part two of the mystery quilt. They will make 120 half square triangles in different pinks and browns. I cut them out Sunday, but did not get around to sewing them together.

I was really cold all day. I just could not seem to get warm. Then by the end of the night I had a sore throat, so I guess I was trying to come down with something. Got a good night's sleep, which really helped.

Tonight I made a new dish for dinner. I made pork chops paprikash. Probably did not spell that right. Anyway, the recipe came from Campbell's. The pork chops were browned, then the onions sauteed with paprika. The sauce was tomato soup, water, and sour cream. The chops heated up in the sauce. Meat and sauce were served over noodles. We had fresh steamed asparagus to go with it. Pretty good eats.

I got a box of scraps from someone on the internet. I picked through it tonight for neutrals to use in step three of the mystery.

No comments: