Saturday, July 28, 2012

Broken resolve

I had resolved not to purchase any more men's shirts until I had the one's I have cut apart.  Well, I caved in today at the thrift shop because they had them for 49 cents (purple tags, today only!).  I spent a whopping $3 and bought 6 shirts.  Five were men's, and one was a woman's shirt.  I bought it because there were some really pretty embroidery characters from Disney's Lady and the Tramp.

Now, I have to get busy deconstructing them.  Going to take a page out of Bonnie Hunter's book and 'debone' them a quick and efficient way.  There's a link on her site, quiltville.com or look for it on Youtube.

I had also resolved not to be on Facebook.  Well, I broke down and got on it to enter a contest.  I think once the contest is over, I'll let it go by the wayside again.  Too much drama.  Way too much drama.

No comments: