Thursday, July 12, 2012

Thursday

It's one more day until Friday...  sigh.  I have not done much of anything at home this week.  Just been too tired after work.  I guess it's a combination of going back to work after having most of last week off, and of dealing with 10 days of horrific heat and now more heat (yeah, like the 90 degree temps are a relief...).

I also know that I really need to improve my health.  I'm going back on my diet.  It's time to get healthy.  Period.  Today was the first day, and so far so good.  I'm going to eat better and exercise. 

Haven't done much sewing this week, but I intend to finish that fourth QBB soon.

This week at work they have been hanging siding.  Today and yesterday they were right outside my window, pounding away. 

When I went to lunch today, I just took a salad over to the park and sat in the shade to eat.  The trees are losing their leaves already, because of the lack of rain.  It's sad.  I'm guessing the Fall foliage will not have much color this year.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Good luck on the diet. I came to the same point today about my diet. I did weight watchers for the past year and lost nearly 90 pounds but then my dad got sick and for the past few week I've really packed it in and the pounds on. However eating all that junk just made me sick so back the the fruits and veggies with lean meats. Hope your health gets better.