Sunday, July 15, 2012

Number six is loaded

The sixth QBB is loaded and ready to quilt!  The last one didn't take long at all, doing the simple meander, so I'm hoping this one is the same.  My only concern is that the top I have loaded right now has a LOT of seams and many different types of materials.  Not going to borrow trouble, just going to see how it goes.  And, I have no illusions that I will get anything done on it tomorrow after work.  Monday nights I'm usually pretty wiped out.  Tuesday I have a day off work, so maybe I can get some quilting done after my doctor appointment in the morning.

I've been watching a new series on A & E called "Longmire".  I liked it so much I downloaded a Nook book in the series that the t.v. show is based on.  I like the book as much as the show.  Good read.

No comments: