Thursday, July 19, 2012

Stalled

My quilting has been stalled these last few days.  It shouldn't be, because I have a quilt ready to go on the frame.  Here's a pic:

This is the sixth QBB top.  I love all the different materials and the mix and match quality of it!  When I do quilt it, hopefully soon, I plan to use a simple meander all over it, in a beige thread.  I did the last QBB that way and was pleased with it.

While reading through some old posts, I saw some pics of orphan blocks I have laying around.  I'm thinking I could mix them all up and make a couch throw from them.  I haven't done much piecing since getting Gemma.  New toy, you know!  haha.

Last night I cooked turkey sausages for dinner.  They were very good and low fat!  Loving that low fat part.  I've lost 7 pounds since I started this again.  My goal is to lose 60, so I'm happy to say that I have achieved over 10% of my goal!  woohoo!

Trying to convince my friend Donna to go to JoAnn Fabrics Saturday if my hubby is working.  Won't know for sure until tomorrow if Ev is scheduled to work or not.  He's been working some 12 hour shifts lately and has been pretty beat.

No comments: