Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Good news for me

Today I got some good news from the doctor which really eased my mind about some issues I had been having.  Now, maybe I can relax and put my mind to other things...like quilting!  :)

Tonight I made something unique that really tasted good.  I made a pizza crust out of shredded zucchini and put regular toppings on it.  I liked it a lot and it was low fat and low calorie.  I'm back on my diet and have lost 6 pounds already!  This time I'm determined to get healthy.

Been very hot again.  At six p.m. tonight it was still 102.  The weatherman said it will still be 90 at 11 tonight.  I really do not like this heat.  I have been in the pool a lot more than usual, though!  Today, after the doctor visit, when I got home Ev and I took a dip before he had to leave for work.

1 comment:

Orange Crumpled Napkin said...

I'm glad to hear you found relief to some serious worries. I'm also interested to hear HOW you made a pizza crust out of shredded zucchini. Would you mind writing a post about that?