Monday, July 16, 2012

Dog igloo?

Does anyone remember when those mini igloo shaped doghouses came out several years ago?  I do and I always wanted to get one for my dogs, however our dog(s) are/were inside 90% of the time and didn't need one.  At least, not at the price they were, they didn't. 

Anyway, where I'm going with this is, when I was driving through the country yesterday afternoon I saw a doggloo - in the middle of a lake!  Now, I don't know if it was on a wooden raft and floating there, or if there was an island I couldn't see, or if it was an optical illusion, but it was funny to see!  There were a couple horses fenced in with the pond, but I don't think they would fit in the doggloo.  I'm wondering if there is a dog who likes to swim on the property.  Maybe not.  Maybe they have it out there for waterfoul.  Could it be a duckgloo?

No comments: