Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Yummy supper last night


Looky what I made!  I took some of the uncooked, packaged flour tortillas and made them into bowls for taco salads.  I didn't buy the 'as seen on t.v.' baking pans for them either.  I just bought three aluminum foil pans in about the right size for .99 cents and used them.  The bowls aren't real big, but they held enough for a nice taco salad for me.  I also baked some small corn tortillas on a cookie sheet sprayed with cooking spray and with season salt on them.  They were good, low fat chips.

I was so tired last night when I got home from work, after I made dinner I just plopped on the couch and fell asleep!  I don't think it was even 7 p.m. when I started dozing off.  So of course there was no quilting done.

I have got to get on track and get started on quilts for Christmas presents, if I'm going to do that.  Haven't completely commited to it yet, but better make up my mind soon.  Time's a wastin'...

1 comment:

Diana and LaDonna said...

Looks delicious! I'll have to try the good, low fat chips! Take care of yourself.

LaDonna