Sunday, September 19, 2010

Back in the fold

Well, my darling Johanna is back home. I'm very happy about this. It was not working with Ben and hadn't been for a long time. She needed to come home and move on. She brought Miss Kitty with her. Ev's not nuts about that, but it's okay. This cat was here last time she moved back and gets along with Wrigley and Cheetah. Ivy hasn't been around her, but I don't think there will be a problem.

I rearranged the sewing room. Slowly I had been migrating sewing room stuff into Johanna's bedroom. I had taken my 3 drawer carts with material in them and put them in her room. Well, I just wheeled them back and moved some furniture around. I have some other containers I had slowly been organizing into bins that as soon as they are emptied will make more room, too.

In quilt related business, I picked some pink materials out to make a 16 block baby quilt out of a mystery block pattern. The blocks can be made in different sizes. For the baby quilt I'm going to make nine inch blocks. If I like the way the blocks look and the pattern comes together, I'm going to make a big quilt with that block out of men's shirtings.

No comments: