Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Center of log cabin finished

I got up a few minutes early today and took a quicker than usual shower (which means I didn't stand as long under the water half asleep for several minutes while my brain processed that I was upright). Then I went upstairs and sewed the rest of the rows of the log cabin together. I was done before I had to leave for work, but I left a little early anyway because I needed to stop at IGA before work. Still have to put the borders on it. I may or may not get upstairs to do that tonight, but the odds are that I won't. I'm kinda pooped out.

I stopped at IGA to get some reduced fat peanut butter. I have had a taste for a good old fashioned peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I had that for lunch and it was only 3 points. I still cringe at the amount of fat in the peanut butter, even the reduced fat kind, but when all I had was a tablespoon, I can justify that.

For dinner I just had a few tortillas and veggies again. I made Ev some liver and onions. (yuck) There is absolutely no temptation at all for me there.

Nick is working tonight, so I'm doing his laundry. He will stop by after work and before he goes back to Springfield and pick it up.

No comments: