Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Pretty in pink

The colors are not really showing up well in this picture, but they are all different pink materials I have sewn squares to and trimmed. They are ready to be pressed then sewn together with another square of white into blocks. I feel good about what I accomplished today.

Tomorrow Johanna works in the evening, so I hope to get the blocks put together when I get home from work. The old Kenmore is having it's clutch issues more and more frequently. I think I'm going to have to break down and set up Gram's machine and take mine into the shop.

Donna came over tonight to watch the season premier of Criminal Minds. It was a good one and it was kind of fun to have someone here during the show who is a fan also. Silly, I know, we are both grown women. But a gal has to have fun somehow! haha.

No comments: