Wednesday, September 15, 2010

One border done, two to go

I ended up going back upstairs for almost an hour and putting one of the borders on the log cabin. It looks nice and I'm anxious to get it all finished. I need to press it before adding the next border. Hope to get that done tomorrow.

I think the dogs are trying to kill me.... They both came upstairs right before I was ready to come back downstairs. I shoo shooed them out of the room and down the steps. Well, the danged dogs would go down two steps and stop. I'd have to nudge them in the butt, then they would go down another two steps and stop. Two big black dogs blocking the steps pose a problem. I couldn't get around them. The did go down the steps, eventually. Maybe they were just playing a game, to see how they could best aggravate me. I guess they figure since the kids aren't home, they need to take over the job.... agh.

No comments: