Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Mid week blahs

It's Wednesday night after work and I just don't feel like doing anything! I put some frozen fish and fries in the oven for Ev. Made myself a bbq sandwich. I don't have much room to eat anything else tonight, so I'm holding out to have an ice cream bar later, then I'll be done.

I went upstairs for half an hour this morning before work. I cut some strips for the border and sewed the ends together on one color. I am making three borders on it. That is, unless I get one or two done and don't like it....haha.

I really like to watch Criminal Minds reruns on the cable stations. I was thinking on my way home from work, I should really be sewing on Tennessee August all those hours I'm watching CM! I probably could have finished it by now! I'm psyching myself up to do some hand quilting, can you tell?

Today I officially started my Christmas shopping! I saw an item on sale that I have wanted to get for my mom and since it is pay day, I went ahead and got it. And promptly left her a voice mail teasing her about it...heeheehee.

Nick seems to be doing well at school this semester. He joined another ensemble today for jazz and is excited about it. I will be so happy if this is for real and he gets good grades! I'm thinking he will. Oh, and he SHAVED today! He shaved that yucky beard thing and the scraggly side burns! Made my day!

No comments: