Thursday, September 2, 2010

Timing is everything

Had a wonderful time with Mom and Pop Tuesday night. Ate more than I should have, but oh well, don't do that every day. They had stopped at Conrad's Harley Davidson in Joliet and bought Ev and Delbert each tee shirts! Ev was tickled to death. He kept saying "your mom is awesome!". sheesh.

So yesterday what happens but I break off a piece of one of my molars while eating lunch! I was thankful it didn't happen before Lotawata. I was even more thankful that Ev had a follow up visit scheduled at the dentist that I was able to take to get it fixed today! Got in there and out of there and all is right with the world.

Nick is going to be home for a few minutes tonight. He will drop off his laundry, then go to work at three. He will come past the house before heading back to Springfield tonight to pick up his clothes. I know he works tomorrow, too, so I'm assuming he will just stay home for the weekend tomorrow night.

Ev worked until 3 a.m. last night. He is pretty tired. He may have to work until that time again tonight, so he took about an hour nap. Don't know if it helped or not, but I hope so.

I'm going upstairs to sew once he goes to work and Nick has come and gone. Right now I have to go up and sew a few stitches on Ev's belt, which is cloth, where the buckle pulled it apart. No biggie.

No comments: