Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Hate to see my baby in pain

I really hate to see my daughter going through this break up. She is at work tonight and she just texted me that when she was on lunch she went to call Ben just like nothing was wrong, then she remembered and it really hurt and made her sad and want to cry. I told her this will get better, but it's so hard to see past the pain today. Ahhh, this too shall pass, baby girl...

It was hot again today. 92 degrees in the end of September. I so want it to snow...

Got new tires put on the car this morning. Sure makes a difference in the way the car drives. Since I had to leave a little earlier this morning I didn't get to sew or cut anything. I did go upstairs for about 20 minutes tonight and cut some more squares for the baby quilt. I had made a meat loaf for supper and that heat from the oven just went right up the steps and hung around at the top by the sewing room. 20 minutes was all I could take of the heat. Came back down and took my second shower of the day.

Going to let the dogs in and then go to bed. Work has been such a drag. I know I should not complain because I am very lucky to have a job. Just in a little funk right now, I guess.

No comments: