Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Bolt

Here's a picture of the fabrics I bought yesterday. There is the bolt of white and green of course, then three yards of the others. I particularly liked the green and red materials because they are darks and could be used together. The light with tan patterns was real cute and I also liked the blue alot. The folded fabs were around three bucks a yard.

I put together a pot of chili. It's cooking away right now. Nick is still upstairs sleeping. He has to work at 3. I have the 16 squares for the pink baby quilt done and brought them downstairs with the iron. I'm going to go ahead and press them down here, then when he leaves for work, I will go upstairs and sew.

When I went to turn on my laptop this morning it would not turn on. Nick did some magic on it and it turned right on. I don't know what's going on, but I am going to call the manufacturer tomorrow. It's not even a year old.

No comments: