Friday, September 10, 2010

Round and round I go

I'm on the last round of the colored side of the log cabin blocks. I've used different colors in a couple of the rounds, so that all the blocks are not identical. On the last round of the block, I'm making the colors be all the same on both the colored and light sides of the block. I have a slight problem with doing that on the light colored side because I will be a little short of material. I think I can work it out if I make a few adjustments.

I was able to go upstairs and sew for 20 minutes before work and then again for over an hour tonight. Ivy and Wrigley followed me up one time. I guess old Ivy must have hidden it some time earlier, but Wrigs found a pigs ear chewie in the couch upstairs. She pulled that out and you should have seen the look on Ivy's face! She just didn't know what to make of it!

Tomorrow my dad is having a party at his house. Every year he does this 'beef in the ground' thing where he cooks beef in a buried pit. I will have to take some pics and put them on the blog. The beef comes out very tender and it is really good. All the other goodies that there will be over there to eat will provide a lot of temptation for me to go off my diet.

No comments: