Monday, September 20, 2010

Tired Monday

I'm always so tired on Monday evenings. I didn't get any sewing or cutting done when I got home from work. I did manage to cut a few pieces for the baby quilt this morning before work. Hoping to get more cut tomorrow morning, but not sure I will have time since I have to leave early tomorrow morning to take the car in for new tires. Will have to stop to get my mechanics donuts before I go to the shop.

It got pretty warm today, probably up to 90. I'm hoping this is just Summer's last hurrah. I'm so tired of hot weather.

Johanna is doing okay. Not great, but okay. And I think this time it's really over with Ben. As much as it hurts her, she recognizes it's the way it has to be. I hope so, anyway.

I'm going to bed. Just too tired to keep my eyes open.

No comments: