Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween...continued!

Here's my goofy little pumpkin. I just picked up a pie pumpkin at Wal Mart for 47 cents and drew a silly face on him with a sharpie marker. Less mess than carving the little bugger.

The Dish guy was here and set up my free dvr upgrades. I'm very pleased. Going to get a lot of use out of them. Oh, and I'm glad the Dish guy wasn't afraid of dogs, because Wrigley and Ivy were crazy pooches when he came to the door! Ivy wanted to jump on him like crazy, just being super pup. Wrigley wanted to eat him...we really need to have more company so that dog gets more used to people.... Or maybe not. Seriously, I do not want my dog to bite anyone, but being alone in the evenings isn't as scary for me as it would be if I had, say, two chihuahua's instead of two big Labs.

I was upstairs sewing for quite a while today already. I'm a little frustrated because even though I thought I was getting a true quarter inch seam, when it came time to put the blocks together, they are shy about an eighth of an inch! So very frustrating. I'll stretch and steam press them into submission, but it's really aggravating to have gone through all that work and have it be off. Sigh.

Nick was here and gone again. He's going to Fairview to his friend's house to help scare little children and promote their d.j. business. I hope they get it off the ground. Nick could use some extra cash.

I think Johanna only worked until 2, but since she isn't home yet, I'm assuming she went to Ben's. Hope to see her later today. I think she will get a kick out of having the dvr feature on the t.v.'s now, too. (can you tell it takes so little to make me happy? :) lol)

No comments: