Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wednesday over

I'm glad this week is on the downside now. Mom's going to see the surgeon tomorrow. I'm sure they will set an appointment for her to have surgery soon. She has 95% blockage in an artery in her neck. Pretty serious stuff.

Haven't done any sewing lately. I have been pawing through my scrap box, looking for pieces that will work for the chunky churndashes. There are a few that will work well. Probably have to get into my yardage for others.

Don't know what's going through Johanna's head these days. I'm sure she is seeing Ben again.

I made baked fries and burgers for dinner tonight. Raymond called and had some peppers and a couple tomatoes yet. I brought home some apples to put in the freezer for pies.

Found another pattern I want to make. It's really scrappy but comes together nicely. One of the gals on Stashbuster made a quilt out of it.

1 comment:

Cheri said...

I liked your template idea you shared on stashbusters for the chunky churndash so came to check out your blog. I'm following now. Will say a prayer for your mom. Love the cats!