Friday, October 8, 2010

To the mall!

Tomorrow is the trip to the outlet mall with Johanna. Meeting Mom and the boys there at noon. Going to leave early enough here that we can have breakfast in Arthur and I can stop at Miller's Dry Goods again. I love that shop....

Did not finish the baby quilt yet. I sewed on the binding this morning before work, and only have about half the side left to do and the label. Intended to finish it tonight, but Lori called and wanted to visit. We met up at Tilley's and had supper, then walked down Main Street for some exercise. Came back to the house and played a couple board games, then drove Lori home about 9.

When I got on the scale this morning it was at 177.0! I was so thrilled, that my entire day was good because of that. It was almost intoxicating, to know that I have lost 46 pounds. In 4 more pounds I can say I've lost 50, and that will be a real milestone!

No comments: