Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Tired eyes

That puzzle fabric on the kitties and fishbones quilt makes my eyes tired! I decided to machine sew the binding to the top of the quilt, then hand sew it down in the back. It always looks so neat and finished that way. I got two sides of binding sewn before my eyes said Enough! Tomorrow is another day and I can hand sew it while watching t.v. if I want to. Tonight I did just that while Criminal Minds was on.

Nick worked then stopped by for his laundry and some groceries. He's going to some kind of concert tomorrow night up there.

Johanna had Matt over for a short time tonight. He helped her paint in her room. Then they both left and she said she was going to Jamie's.

Ev has two doctor's appointments next week. I'm a little concerned, so anyone wanting to throw some prayers out there for him, please do! Thanks.

No comments: